Click to view/print PDF Flyer.
Click to Register Online.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE CAMP?
- All players will be placed in groups according to position.
- All players will work in small groups with a varsity coach at that specific position.
- Individual and group instruction on both offensive and defensive fundamentals and strategies.
- Each practice will be broken into individual position time, pass game, run game, and team time. Each player will experience position specific drills and team play situations.
- Each player will be trained to be a better, more confident football player!
- You will go home a Trojan!
CAMP DATES & TIMES
- Tuesday, June 10th – Friday, June 13th
- Camp will begin at 6:00 pm immediately following the varsity spring practices. Practice will run for 2 hours.
- Campers can arrive early and watch varsity practice from 4:00 – 6:00.
- Parents are encouraged to attend and watch camp as their players work with high school coaches and players.
Weston High School Football Field
115 School Rd, Weston, CT 06883
$100 per player (Includes a camp T-shirt)
All players who are currently in grades 3 – 7 are eligible to attend. The RTFA also welcomes new players to camp who have not played the game of football before to learn and develop the fundamentals and skills of the game.
The academy will be limited contact therefore all players will be in helmets and shoulder pads throughout the week. Players should wear shorts and cleats in order to be fully prepared to participate each day.
Athletic supporters and mouth guards also required. Helmets and shoulder pads are issued to registered WTYFC players 5/31.
Players not-registered for WTYFC Tackle and interested in checking out the tackle experience, may pick up helmet and shoulder pads on June 10, TUESDAY, 5:00pm, at the Pack Rat at the Weston High School located in the alleyway across from the WMS softball field.
Any questions or concerns please contact Weston Head Football Coach:
Coach Pace –