TWO OPTIONS FOR YOUR HANDHELD DEVICE ( can do both)
"MOBILE SITE"or "the APP"
The "APP" for LEAGUE ATHLETICS
For all TEAMs, and Coaches/Managers, during the season, after registration and teams are formed, this is the easiest way to double check your Team's calendar, and recent bulletins without having to navigate the full website. Best on-the-go way for Coaches to email and text their Team's too. Just like having a "TEAM" website or APP.
For Administrators who need more on the website, or for people needing the Organization's "program" pages, registration features etc:
The Mobile site has an "app" approach, but will let you go to the full website.
1. “APP” approach to Website– Simple. Driven by 4 buttons at top of screen. “Home,” “Team” “More” and “Log in”
2. Links to all locations on the website, e.g., registrations, other key pages.
3. Synchs the Team’s calendar to your Handheld Calendar (e.g., Google) Don’t have to rekey information. Automatic updates. Info all in one place for you.
•Expanded View of Calendar Entry gives all Event detail information. (Location, event description, links to required registrations, etc.)
•Event “location” links to google maps right from your calendar.
4. Quick lookup for directions by “Facilities” name list right on home page that feeds right into Google Maps
5. All graphics/pictures work and display.
6. Administrators (Coaches, officers) can email and text right from the handheld to entire group, or individuals. They can also add or edit any existing calendar items and notify members of changes.
CON versus the “App”: The “App” retains the most recent messages sent to you under “Messages.” for example an email sent from Coach that wasn’t posted on the team’s page. (But these should be in your email, text messages already.)
DIRECTIONS BELOW to start MOBILE SITE (click):
Your password is the SAME password you use when logging into the full website. Usually set-up by Mom/Dad beginning with youth football registration. If you’ve forgotten your password, or need a new one, enter your personal email address that should be in your profile and League Athletics will assist.
Note: All instructions below are for WHS Trojans. The Youth Program should select the appropriate "WTYFC - Youth" Team etc.